- Giving children the wish to learn
- Stimulated and Taught each child.
- Listened, Understood, Knew them. Had high Expectations of them & were Sharply focussed on their individual needs.
- Parents’ input & Reflection on our practice, lead to Excellent education & care.
- Safe, Caring, Healthy setting, achieving the best Outcomes. That’s Our Legacy.
How we will achieve the above:
- Provide high quality care and education for the children
- Provide a safe, stimulating and challenging learning environment which includes the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework.
- Create a friendly, supportive atmosphere where children, their families and the staff feel valued and happy.
- Work in partnership with parents to encourage the children to learn and develop.
- Add to the life of the local community.
- Promote equality and value diversity.
- Ensure a firm foundation for continuous improvement and lifelong learning for all.
- Use of a key worker system with continuity of care to enable observation of children’s needs and progress on an individual basis.
- Work with other agencies to meet children’s specific needs – therapists including speech and language, paediatricians etc.
- Provide staff with development opportunities and recognise this as an integral part of continuous pre-school improvement.
As a member of The Pre-School Learning Alliance, we support its mission statement to:
“Help children to succeed
Create the childcare that families need
Build learning communities.”